P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

At Ft. Bragg, NC in 1972 I worked with a group called Task

Customer Question

At Ft. Bragg, NC in 1972 I worked with a group called Task Force Leopard. It resulted in an individual being sent to prison on drug sales charges. He and two others were brought up on charges of conspiracy to commit murder. The were going to Kill the CID agent David Barela and Myself (Gordon R. Holmes). There was a jurisdiction dispute on the later and the charges were dropped. After all these years, the individual Daniel Elrod showed up on my Facebook page. I need to find the court records/investigation records to provide them to my local police department in the event anything should happen. In addition I worked with CID at Ft. Ord, CA in 1973 and put another person in prison for drug charges. One of his friends located me in person and made threats. I need to know who to contact and where the records are kept.
Gordon R. Holmes, (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sir, I will send the offer so we can speak on the phone if you like