P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Relief of cause a lawful order and insubordination.

Customer Question

Relief of cause for disobeying a lawful order and insubordination. I appealed the article 15 and it was granted. Then they turned around before the article 15 appeal was granted and gave me a relief of cause NCOER.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma however I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking how to appeal the NCOER?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already did it was denied because insufficient evidence I did not receive negative counseling sprint to this day
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
In that case I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand the question you're asking. I offered a phone call, it may help if we chatted on the phone about this.