P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I need help with my case it doesnt seem like the army lawyers

Customer Question

i need help with my case it doesnt seem like the army lawyers care about my case and keep pushing me to take chapter 10
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was at a bb-q and was drinking and got drunk then this girl was talking to me and me to her then went to her barracks room and dont remember what happened she said i touch her vagina with her saying no and then i text her the next morning saying sorry but it was because i ddi that i didnt remember what i had did and my hair was found in her room on her pillow. about 6 or 7 months later i receiveced an article 15 for 134 and some other charges in the middle of my extra duty they called me in to tell me that they are now charging me with article 120 and want me to take a chapter 10
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand the question you are asking. Are you asking the law regarding Chapter 10? Is this something you want to chat on the phone about?