Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.
20011183

Im a staff Sergeant on recruiting duty and I just recieved

I'm a staff Sergeant on recruiting duty and I just recieved a 6105 for conducting Pool PT. I conducted my PT using the road around the mall as a track. I did know this was wrong, my command did tell the entire RS that malls were off limits. My other alternatives are a park were an infant and mother were gunned down a few months ago and a school track that is currently off limts due to construction. The 6105 is accurate and everything in it is true. Should I still right a rebuttal? just to get my side on paper?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today. I bring nearly 20 years of experience in various legal disciplines, including JAG.

Yes, you should still write a rebuttal, so that it is in your record. Just because it is fully accurate, that doesn't mean that it tells the full story.

Accept it, write what happened, why you chose the location you did and why you didn't use the other possible locations. Then recognize the validity of their complaint, apologize and note that you'll not allow it to happen against.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your time.

No problem. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to discuss the issue with you further.