P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I am enlisted in the USAF and my spouse is enlisted in the

Customer Question

I am enlisted in the USAF and my spouse is enlisted in the US Army, I recently was stationed at Ft Bragg , from Eielson AFB, AK, and my spouse remained at Ft Wainwright Alaska. How can we apply to be stationed together? Can he be forced to remain in Alaska? Can he forfeit any costs associated with a PCS from an overseas location?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just cancel this and refund my money thanks