P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I am currently stationed in 1-10 SFG (A). I am a SGT(P) in

Customer Question

I am currently stationed in 1-10 SFG (A). I am a SGT(P) in the Chemical Corps. My wife and I just had a baby. The Army works the dog crap out of me and my wife is miserable because my daily routine is workout, work, come home and eat, walk the dog, and sleep. My mom lives in Florida and has been in and out of the hospital for the past year. She has missed a lot of work because of her chronic illnesses. My mom is strong and doesnt want to ask for my help, but I know she could use it.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

I understand you are overworked currently. But not sure I understand the you want to know if you qualify for a hardship discharge?