P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Good afternoon. Is there anything other then supervisors reprimanding

Customer Question

Good afternoon. Is there anything other then supervisors reprimanding their persons who filed a false report of alleged child abuse? When the state law states it is a misdemeanor for anyone who intentionally makes a false report, could that person just say, it was an accident? Or it was documented wrong?

In a nutshell,
There may be some retaliation associated with this report, but that's another odd piece to this whole thing. Anyway, a report was generated by a military police officer stating that there was an investigation and that the child care provided found a burn on my little girls finger and in turn she told her that mommy said not to tell anyone. From that military report a county officer was called in because of were I reside. The county office is sending me documentation that there was no such mark and they couldn't even open a case. The child care director is stating that the reported turned in a statement to her and there is no mention of a burn. My daughter had a hangnail with a little bandaid on it... There is obviously more, but that's it in a nutshell. I have no open case in the county but there is one on the military post. Interestingly enough the MP report states they investigated it, but according to staff no MP ever came out. The MP's report states it was referred to the County Police. Either way someone lied and has not only challenged my Character as a Professional... but as a human being! A report went out stating alleged child abuse burn marks found. I am 100% nothing will come of this, heck we rarely raise our voices to our children. But I am not happy that so called professionals can attempt to ruin a reputation by making a comment that is so serious. What are your thoughts.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a little disappointing. Perhaps you guys are just super busy. But when I got online it stated 2 lawyers were ready to answer my question. I did some research and I am good to go. Please let me know how to get my money back. Thank you and have a great day.