P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Greetings,I am a Marine Reservist. I was approved for a

Customer Question

Greetings,

I am a Marine Reservist. I was approved for a DD 368 (conditional release). I then proceded to join Acitive Duty Army. I have a ship out date. However, I have failed the PFT for the Marines. Will they (can they) stop my process of joining the army?

Please note: that until seven days prior to my shippig out for the army, I am required to drill with the Marines.

Thank you
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, close my question. Thank you.