P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

There was an mpo put on me to prevent me from seeing my wife.

There was an mpo put on me to prevent me from seeing my wife. A third party made a false allegation saying my wife felt threatened by me. My wife has never been threatened by me, she was completely shocked and wants the order revoked. Is there any way she can have that done?
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

THere is....there is something she can do. She can contact the commander who issued the order and let the commander know the full story

The commander who issued the MPO can modify or remove the order at any time. do not want to be the one to contact your spouse. Nor do you want to tell someone else to contact your spouse...either would likely be a violation of the MPO.

I would go to your chain of command and request your chain of command contact your spouse so they can get the ground truth on what happened. This would allow the commander to lift the MPO