P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I have a question regarding BAH. I share joint custody of my

Customer Question

I have a question regarding BAH for the Navy. I share joint custody of my daughter, her mother being the primary while I am away. In the court agreement I am allotted several times during the year to have my daughter, including a full month out of the summer, spring break, winter break, and every other holiday. Should I be receiving BAH to have my daughter during those times rather than being put in the barracks?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!