Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.

My friend who is stationed in Sean said wanted me to send 8,000.00

My friend who is stationed in Sean said wanted me to send 8,000.00 for him to break his contract with the military to come home to his commanders personal agent alecia chapman

Thank you for your question today, I look forward to assisting you. I have nearly 20 years of legal experience in various disciplines, including JAG.

This is a common scam. There is no way for a military member to pay to break their contract. Military contracts are broken at commander discretion based on hardship or other legitimate medical/social needs. There is absolutely no fee for it, if command chooses to do it.

Most commonly, these scams involves African nationals that have stolen or fabricated a social media identity and then use that meet people and get money out of them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you

No problem. Take care.