P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I met him through last month ago , he introduced

I met him through last month ago , he introduced me who he is and his full name isXXXXX , he served Us Army Nato ( SF Members ) from Washington, DC , he went to Kabul , Afghan also He asked me to writing send to General ( Exit Permit Fee ) I did send to General Brig. Guy T. Cosentino email and he reply me back need copy scan Drive license . also he send me Terms I still had email files . I try do my best copy and paste here:Download the Attached Document , Read and Understand the Rules and regulation that governs this Exercise.

Hence a refundable upfront LIBERTY PASS ENTITY CARD worth sum 1,290USD payment would be requested from you immediately you acknowledge the receipt of the form through US DEFESEN ALLIED BASE .

Awaits The scan copy of the Form Asap.

not know if it too true what they said to me I am still confused and thought it could be scammer I read too much information from other side story scambook and Pig Busters said that Tim Strickland Kurana is TRUE not involved SCAM . Please will you let me know if you know about that .. I would be very appreciated hear from you again .
contact with me email [email protected]
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

Ma'am I am very sorry to be the one to tell you this. This is a scam. Period.

I can tell you that based on his request for money for a "liberty card"

There is NO cost for vacation time for US troops. Period. The people who claim to be a service member but need money to travel and visit you are lying.

Again, I am sorry to be the one to have to bear bad news, but this person is most certainly not in the US military. Please do not send them any money

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you find out is that his name true idenfity or not his full name is Tim Strickland Kurana , he work us army nato in Washington D.C by SF Member .?? Thank you for your time . also I have his email and phone nbr too he is in usa .

This person is not in the military. They are a criminal looking to steal money from folks like you. This is a very common scam. The criminals pretend to be service members. They take pictures (typically they steal them from websites like facebook) from others and pretend that it is them.

I pray you have not sent this person any money. If you have, please do not send more, and you can report this theft to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (FBI-NW3C Partnership).