Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney and former Navy JAG serving ashore, afloat and at the OJAG
19127644

I have met with the Inspector General at Fort Sill, given them

I have met with the Inspector General at Fort Sill, given them a transcript of the 156 text messages, as well as letting them see the phone with the original texts. They listened very intently, and the Colonel said he wanted to personally be involved.

What can I expect, in your expericence, to happen now?
Hello again,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but since you specifically request me by my User name, it did not come to me. Someone else looked up our prior question and just alerted me.

In any event, I may have touched on this before, but the Command will now decide about whether or not to investigate the allegations and how to do it. If they come to the conclusion that they have probable cause to believe a violation of the UCMJ has occurred, then they will bring charges either at Nonjudicial Punishment or Court-Martial against your husband.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What does or can non-judicial judgement entale?

That would just be a Punitive Letter of Reprimand, which would ruin his career and then his Command would decide whether or not to refer him to a Show Cause Board. That is an administrative discharge board where they can involuntarily discharge his with anything from an Honorable Discharge, General Discharge under Honorable Conditions or an Other than Honorable.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Once my complaint has been filed, will they issue an "no contact" order immediately? They mentioned this at the IG office, but I was not clear on that point.

They certainly can, but it is all within their discretion.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

And if they do, and he violates that order what will happen?

Same sorts of discipline options as with any other violation of the UCMJ. Either nonjudicial punishment or court-martial.