P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

What does Discharge Data Bumed Inst. 1910.2c Code 36D Bupers

Customer Question

What does "Discharge Data: Bumed Inst. 1910.2c Code 36D Bupers manual Article C-10310" mean? I'm trying to understand why my father was discharged from the Navy in 1963. He had reenlisted in 1962 for six more years of service. Thanks.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. Reponses can also take longer if the question is unclear, so you may want to look yours over and reword it if you feel that could help.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay, but I haven't received an answer. How can your website say that typically it takes one hour to receive an answer? when in reality that is not necessarily true. Just Answer has taken $15 from my account and held it, and I don't have an answer two days later. I also asked for a refund on Friday, and I haven't received one. All I want is a refund. If the answer is not going to be made within a reasonable amount of time, then I do not want the service and I want my money back. Please process my refund. That is all I want. If I do not see a refund processed within 5 days, I will report to BBB. Thank you.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

The key word is "typically." We are unable to predict when a question will be answered, though we do know that the overwhelming majority of them are responded to within the first hour. As I indicated, delays can be caused by many factors. The more specialized or technical the question, the fewer the number of experts who will have the ability to help.

We do guarantee that if you don't get a satisfactory answer, the good faith deposit will be refunded to you. I have gone and processed yours. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make it available to you.

No need to respond to this message, as I will now close out this question.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

Moderator, JustAnswer