P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

i was told that after a phase 2 physical i wasnt allowed to

i was told that after a phase 2 physical i wasn't allowed to roll out anymore, is this true?
What are you talking about roll out anymore...are you in DEP?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry, I am currently in Iraq and deployed with the US Army, and I already completed my Phase 2 of my physical exam to ETS, I was told I could not go out on missions, I do not mind, but i wanted to know how true this was, thank you

NO, there is not any prohibition that I know of that would prevent you from going on a mission....if your on active duty your subject to orders. Its the commanders call on how to use you.

If you are injured while on a mission, AFTER your physical, you need to make sure military medical documents it so you can get treatment by the VA

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you very much :)