P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I would like to see my court marshall appeal of what was

Customer Question

Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 years ago.
Looks like your question was cut off...did you go through a court martial? What happened?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was recinded and I would like to know if my sentencs should be over turn
Your case was rescinded? What happened exactly?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

well I did my time at fort levenworth. I got a letter when I compleated my sentence

I was sentence 3 month hard labor, bad conduct discharge, busted down to E-1,

and pay was lower. when I got my letter It said my sentence was recinded

OK, but what about the conviction? What did the letter say about that?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tha
I'm sorry, your response did not come through
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

That is what I want to know. But after my release no one stop me from doing what

I wanted to do. Like I had special treatment

Sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Can you tell me:

were you convicted? If so how (at a court martial? what type?)

Do you have a dd214? What does it say?

What is the status of your case currently?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes I was conviced I don't know what type, I would have to look at my records.

Yes I do have my dd214, I have two dd214, one is honorable, and less than honorable

condition. I been working on this for more thirty some years an

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

condition. I been working on this for more thirty some years and want it to be resolve

so I can find peace.

Ok, well you can certainly request to upgrade your DD214. You can start that process here

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/correcting-records.html

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

so I can find peace. I tried to but no one can tell me of my appeal result

You will need to apply to the board of corrections...they can fix this if in fact your appeal was not properly documented in your records.

You will need to submit to them the evidence that supports that your conviction was "rescinded" and if your record is incorrect, they will correct it

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I james kealoha is pleased with the information I have gotten form you. I would like to

give you another thirty dollors when I can

Thank You

Thanks

Please let me know if you have more questions and I will do my best to assist, otherwise, please accept so I may get credit for my work.