NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Many of my documents, single pages generally sbecome rimmed

Customer Question

many of my documents, single pages generally sbecome rimmed with a dottted box, making it impossible for me to move it out of that box, or simply get rid of it, which i what i want to do. sometime, i can more the work to a blank document, and that works, but sometimes not, and i am forced to rewrite the document on a blank, then hope the dotted box no longer shows up. there is no check off box, that i understand, in preferences, either.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: i have an imac, recently bought. 1o.12.3
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes. i do from time to time when i just can't avoid it. my demands are minimal. mostly word documents., i a bothered to add updates (inn the upper right hand corner), and rarely do.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, i take this one ignorance at a time, and i thought you, pearl, were the expert.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I have many years of experience in computer, network and systems support. I am happy to assist you with your question.

To confirm, you are using Microsoft Office on your iMac, right? Are you creating the files yourself on your computer or are you modifying existing files when you experience the issue?