NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription and cannot find

Customer Question

Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription and cannot find Publisher in it. What am I doing wrong?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 24
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It is a new desktop purchased at the same time as the subscription. Word and Excell are fine.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: guess not
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

I just had a look and Publisher is included in your edition. Did you use the search function already to look it up? If you cannot find it, I can also take a look remotely at your computer, if you wish.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My search located "Datazen Publisher" not MS Publisher.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forget it. I want a refund!

I just wanted to type my answer, but as you´ve requested: refunded and question closed. Good bye.