NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How would this have been generated? working on both mac and

Customer Question

How would this have been generated?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: working on both mac and pc
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What's the question, or what is it about, please? something has been generated, but what?

Let me know, and I will advise you to the best of my ability, or transfer you to another Expert who can or another category proper for your question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can I generate a report similar to this one attached. I have the data set.

That looks like a report on how many accounts per division, or the like.

What do you want to generate that from?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'd like to generate a similar report with the data set like the one attached. Do you know how I would do it?

So you would generate a report like the first file you attached, from a list of unorganized and not-ordered BAL #s, that would count each BAL # in turn, and present a report in ordered and sorted format.

That's a database sort of operation, and I admit I do not know how to do that from an Excel-type spreadsheet with the data not at all ordered... so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.