NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I use PowerPoint for my church overheads. I have always been

Customer Question

I use PowerPoint for my church overheads. I have always been able to make a manual presentation, hit the PF5 key, and the slides will show on the bottom of my screen so I can make changes as the worship leader moves thru the song. Now when I hit the PF5 key, it shows only one screen full size, and I can't go back and forth between slides like I used to be able to do up until about a week ago. What am I doing wrong?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a HP with Windows 7. I have not made any changes before this started to happen.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. Nothing has changed. But, the computer at church crashed and I got a new computer for the church. Staples has been trying to get it set up with the latest Microsoft Office program. And my PowerPoint on my computer at home now is showing a different format than before.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need to be able to get it fixed before Sunday or I won't be able to have overheads for my church family.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of powerpoint you are using?

And when you say the slides show on the bottom of the screen, do you mean on the projector you see the slides, but not on the actual screen of your computer?

Please let me know