NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have written old family stories and wish to combine MANY

Customer Question

I have written old family stories and wish to combine MANY photo (cut and paste) into these stories ... can Publisher do this. also, they sometimes are many pages to each story .... does Publisher do "Page Breaks" to 2nd and 3,4,5 pages to one story?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: Gateway 2010 with Windows 7 Pentium
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: being that I have 40-50 different Windows files of stories & photo files, would Publisher help keep them organized?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Tim replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Yes, it does allow for page breaks

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I played around and made a "dummy try-out" page on my Publisher (type + a photo) but I couldn't find a "click area" for a page break. I don't want to have measure out my story lines and cut and paste to another new Publisher file page ... especially if I decide to add more photos to an individual page. note: I'd also like to sometimes have an area under a photo to insert the names and dates info of the photo.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
In looking around on Microsoft website I saw tutorials offered for Publisher (3-4 hours long) Q: would that tutorial answer the issues I am looking for?
Expert:  Tim replied 18 days ago.

Yup, it should answer anything regarding that -

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I assume you are busy and cannot phone me right now. however, should I leave this page open? I need to do other household work.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 17 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason