NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I'm elderly and don't fully understand Word 2013 that I have

Customer Question

Hi I'm elderly and don't fully understand Word 2013 that I have I'm writing a book and saved the contents but when I try to open it message says I've locked it? can you advise me?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Acer and 2010
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: perhaps but not too recent
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do I have to pay as I'm on a limited budget?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck