NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Since the installation of Microsoft on Tuesday Nov 29th

Customer Question

Since the installation of Microsoft on Tuesday Nov 29th :srx13646022941D I have continuing problems with my outlook Email programme , opening word, & it 's in a real mess & requires a technician to take control & correct please as I am unable to access my e mails or address book.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Sony VPCJ 228FG Microsoft 365 installed by you 29th Novenber.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I much rather give permission for the expert to take control than try to instruct me on how to do any changes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

What happens when you try to open outlook or word program?
Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.