Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have Word 2010. I have eight documents in one folder. I

Customer Question

I have Word 2010. I have eight documents in one folder. I want to put the eight documents into one file and email it as one file.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: google
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: sorry gmail
JA: Anything else you want the microsoft office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thqnk you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can zip all the documents to one file, and send it as one file. The recipient will get it as one file, and unzip it to 8 documents. Is that what you want?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hope so. Will try to zip. Thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Right click on the files and select Add to Zip or Add to Archive. Then, send the zip file to the recipient. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I do not want you to have access to my computer, Thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you!

S H E F I N