NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Can I open Publisher 2000 files in Publisher 2016. All has

Customer Question

Can I open Publisher 2000 files in Publisher 2016. All has been working fine until today and now I cannot open publisher
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: HP laptop ( I was trying to find the model but nothing is intuitive in Windows 10 so cant find) using Microsoft Publisher 2000 and have many files. Suddenly today cannot access any Publisher files. Disaster!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I installed Kapersky because my computer crashed and thought I had virus
JA: Anything else you want the microsoft office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just I really need to get these files back
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 20 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck