NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have Microsoft Office 2016 for which I pay $6.99 per

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Office 2016 for which I pay $6.99 per month. The Outlook (email) has never loaded properly but I didn't worry about it. Now I have a job that requires me to have Outlook installed thru my personal Office bundle in order to load a company logo. Any idea why Outlook won't work?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hold on...
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It is an HP computer Product Name 550-026, Product # is L9L41AA#ABA and I am running Windows 7. Updates from Microsoft are automatically loaded (per my set up).
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know if he/she needs to know but I have Sophos as my antivirus which was installed when I bought the computer.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you tell me what you mean it wont load properly? Where and how did you get the program

to install? Online, cd, is it activated.

You are using Office 2016 and not 365, correct?

Please explain in detail the install issues you are running into and the steps you took before you got the error?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I purchased Microsoft Office 2016 online directly from Microsoft and I pay a monthly fee. When I try to access Outlook 2016 I get an error message that states "Unable to load C:\Users\Cynthia\Documents\Outlook Files\Outlook1.pst file cannot be found".
When I access the Documents page and click on the Outlook Files folder it is empty. I then went online to Microsoft.com and (supposedly) downloaded a free version of Outlook.com -- although it showed me an email-ready screen, when I closed it there was no access to it. I do also have Office 365 through Citrix which was provided by my employer - however, I need to attach a company logo to my email for them and am told by IT this cannot be done unless I have Outlook already on my PC.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I cannot have you access my computer due to the nature of my work.