Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I now have a new computer and now I have Windows 10. One

Customer Question

I now have a new computer and now I have Windows 10. One thing about typing a Word document is different now and I have a question about that. Whenever I start a new document now, it creates extra spacing between my lines. I want it to just have normal spacing. What is happening? How can I change things so that I just get normal spacing?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: I have a PC Laptops computer and I am using Microsoft Office Pro 2016.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I just got my computer a few weeks ago.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fbb154ef-59e0-4100-b3f2-abbefbf7ae0d

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

I apologize that I did not get any reply, so that I coud not connect to your computer. In order to resolve the issue, go to the link below and follow the instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/921174

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N