NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have created a header in a Microsoft Publisher Newsletter

Customer Question

I have created a header in a Microsoft Publisher Newsletter document. Two of the three textboxes have a dark box behind the text in the textbox. It does not show on my computer screen. But when the PDF save of this document is printed the dark shading of the text area of the box is evident. What do I do to fix this problem?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: I am on a PC, HP Windows7 Intel Core computer. Publisher 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I work at a college on a shared computer. I did shut down the computer two days ago so I would think that all updates were applied at that time.
JA: Anything else you want the microsoft office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  bbao replied 29 days ago.

Can you please simply compress the file in ZIP format and upload it here so I can troubleshoot it directly and let you know the result?