NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to download Microsoft Office which we just

Customer Question

I am trying to download Microsoft Office which we just purchased and cannot seem to download
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: dell laptop with windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to download the program which we just purchased
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

What happens when you try to download ?

Did you get a email regarding the purchase of Microsoft office ?

Did you purchase it from Microsoft web site?

Thank you
Note : - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. Please do not connect remotely. I paid enough for the program and I should be able to download it without costing money
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. And I'd like a refund since I was under the impression this was through microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

No problem i will request customer service to close this case and refund the amount.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

You are welcome.