NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am using MS publisher for a fairly document. I am

Customer Question

I am using MS publisher for a fairly long document. I am justifying left and right but always have a bad looking line at the end of each paragraph, especially when there are only a few words to that line. Can I do anything about that?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: Using 2016 Pub on a Toshiba LAPTOP Sattelite 850, a few years old now.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. The problem seems to be in a specific chapter that was scanned in perhaps. In another area of the doc I have no problem with the final line justifying left only.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nio thanks ... at this stage.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Can you please simply upload the Publisher file here so I can troubleshoot on it directly?

NOTE:

1. Make sure there is no confidential content in the document as you are uploading to a public site.

2. Please compress the file in ZIP format otherwise I am afraid the format can't be recognised by the site.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry to worry you. I have found the answer. What happens to the $5 credit card completion;
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Good to know that. Just call the customer services asking for the refund.