Hi there, my name is*****'m sorry about your experience with Dustin, and while I'm sure you can register a complaint with someone, I don't handle that, so instead, I'll give you the answer to your question.
Here's what you need to do to accomplish what you've described. I also attached your spreadsheet here with the work already done, so you can take the answers and look at it to help understand the steps. It's actually not very complicated.
1. Start with the RingNoAnswer tab.
2. Insert a column at the beginning of the RingNoAnswer tab. It will be a new Column A.
3. Click in cell A2 and type the following formula:
4. Copy the formula in A2 all the way down the column to A50.
5. Highlight cells A2 to A50 and choose Copy. Then choose Paste Special and select Values and Number Formats.
6. Go to the ExitWithTimeout tab.
7. Insert a new Column A, click on A2, and type the following formula:
8.. Copy that formula from A2 to the end (A94)
9. Highlight cells A2 to A94 and choose Copy. Then choose Paste Special and select Values and Number Formats.
10. Click in cell J2 (still on the ExitWithTimeout tab).
11. Enter the following formula:
=VLOOKUP(A16,RingNoAnswer!$A$2:$J$50, 8, FALSE)
12. Copy that formula from J2 to the end (J94).
If you see a name, it matched. If you see "#N/A", it could not find a corresponding record in the RNA tab to match the EWT tab. The matching was done based on the start date, start time and queue.
Please give this a try and let me know if it works for you. (Steps 5 and 9 probably aren't necessary, but since we're not doing it together they are a safeguard to make sure it works properly).