NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am using the TransferSpreadsheet macro to export a query

Customer Question

Hello. I am using the TransferSpreadsheet macro to export a query with about 737,000 rows to Excel. Following the macro template and referring to Microsoft "TransferSpreadsheet Macro Action, which does not really match the template. For example, the document refers to Range, but I do not see this in the Access macro template. My problem is that only one row of data exports.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Perhaps I can assist.

What exactly are you exporting--and why should something as straightforward as an export require a customized macro?

I never heard of an "export" exporting only one row. Clearly, something is very wrong.

Could you possibly give me a bit more detail about PRECISELY WHAT you are "exporting" and what YOU interpret "exporting" to mean.

Thank you for your detailed cooperation.