NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I can not copy and paste from a word pad or word document

Customer Question

I can not copy and paste from a word pad or word document into a Publisher file.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: Toshiba Satellite C660/660D and Word 10?? not sure about the Word version
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, i forgot to bring home my work laptop ( same make n model as this) so i used home laptop. It didnt have a version of word that i could edit, so i bought the latest one and downloaded it. It is a bit strange though as it has changed the files on my memory stick to Wordpad!!
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  B. Rath replied 9 days ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to copy/paste text into Publisher by using CTRL + C (for copying) and CTRL + V (for pasting)?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.