swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell, Microsoft Office Expert
Experience:  Steve uses Office and trains others in how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
47680681

Please do this question. You answered it earlier but I

Customer Question

Steve please do this question. You answered it earlier but I couldn't make the chart. I requested a paid remote session with you but another tech accepted the remote session. I would rather you get paid since you started this. If you don't want to do a remote session, please email me at***@******.***I have a data line of monthly data going back to the year 1930 or about a thousand data points. I'd like to put a date axis below which just shows the date year every five or ten years 1930, 1935, 1940 etc.How do I do that date axis?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, I'm not sure if you need this anymore, but I put together a little video that shows you how to do it.

Click this link to view the video.

Please let me know if you still need help.