NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

When I try to sign I forgot my password it tells try again

Customer Question

When I try to sign I forgot my password ***** tells try again later, this I've done over 4 days.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 18 MONTHS AGO.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YES. LAST WEEK
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

What type of account are you trying to access, A gmail account, facebook, aol.com, yahoo, etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My computer was running alright then Microsoft did the updates now I have this problem, $5.00 is required to rectify sounds like a skam to me.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

This isnt a scam.. We are a legitimate support company and its more then 5$.. That was just the deposit.

if you dont want to proceed with paid help, here is the refund link

http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund-1-2/refund.aspx

If you do decide you want paid help, you are welcome to reply and I will continue working with you. T though, My shift will end in two hours.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.