NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My computer updated last night. I use windows 10, outlook

Customer Question

my computer updated last night. I use windows 10, outlook 2013. none of the folders in outlook have mail. There are no contacts. Calendar looks okay
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 3847 Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The computer ran an automatic update last night. When i first opened Outlook it showed all of my mail, but when i deleted an email, it showed an error message about not finding the object. I shut down outlook. When I reopened it, there was no mail and no contacts. I restarted the computer twice.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Allright, Ive sent the offer for remote support.. Once that offer has been clicked and accepted, I will send the connection steps next.

If you change your mind and just want to try written support instead, let me know.

Dustin S