NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I need help with Word 2013 formatting. I have a technical

Customer Question

Hello. I need help with Word 2013 formatting. I have a technical manual that is broken up into 15 different chapters and I wish to include all chapters into one document with continuous formatting. Can you help me?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  technicalcat replied 28 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

About how many pages is this document?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
100 pages

Please tell me more about this document. Was it created in this version of Word, or have you brought it in from another application?

Also, I have sent you an offer for remote services, as for problems like these , it's really the most effective way to solve. I can connect and see what you have and then fix it for you while you watch. So, please let me know if you'd like this much easier way to help you.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I am not comfortable with giving access to my computer. Other services have agreed to work with the Word documents via email. I will use the other service.

You can send me your document to work on, if you wish. If you'd like to do that, please use the link below. Upload, and then send me the link here so I can download the document. Thanks.