NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Need very specific step-by-step guidance to remove question

Customer Question

Need very specific step-by-step guidance to remove green question marks in boxes from Excel cells. They are PHP links. Also some of same boxes have small green triangle. Both are in left corner of cells. I want to clear these completely.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 30 days ago.

I would be happy to discuss this situation with you.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I do not need a $40 discussion. I am sure this is a very easy 3-5 step answer for an Excel expert. I did not select the $9. I am a premium member and I get unlimited questions per month. The JustAnswer system then sets what the expert gets paid and I never see it. Please opt-out asap if you do not wish to answer this question. I'm pretty savvy and don't need hand holding. I just need the steps to follow.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi Byron,Unfortunately your answer is incomplete. The larger issue is the question marks in small green squares at top left of some of the cells. They are clickable and a security message displays when clicked and indicates that they are php scripted links or something to that effect. Are you able to give me a complete answer? Thanks.