NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I cannot get into my email account. Have sent information to

Customer Question

I cannot get into my email account. Have sent information to you three times, and have not received answer on first two. Just sent the third email, with info you asked for. I have tried the codes from you several times, also, to no avail. My email account is***@******.***, and I am sure I have a bunch of messages I have not been able to see all week. Can you help me? I need to be able to access this account, since I get some emails from work on this address, also.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Do you have access to this email account? Email [email protected]

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, have not had that address for 10 years
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

ok, only way to see if we can get into it is to answer questions given

it wants below to start out with

Full name, date of birth, and Country

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I sent this info twice but--Christene Comer,02/22/1948, USA
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

state/ Zip Code ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
24078
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
VA
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Email addresses of contacts you've recently sent emails to (one per text box)
Subjects of your recently sent emails (one per text box)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
mailto***@******.******@******.*** letter for Dawn
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
mailto***@******.*** Plumbing invoice
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Plumbing invoice
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
trying to get the email to work with another password ***** to see if I could actually still get mail.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

ty, we need to wait to hear back from Microsoft to see if we can get back into your account

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How long?
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

it said up to 24 hours on a decision

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have sent this same information before, on Tuesday. That is more than 24 hrs and I have received no response.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

I will let you know here once I hear back, hopefully this time will work for you

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

they did reply back already:

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account***@******.***. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.

We have taken the additional step of blocking your account***@******.*** until we can verify you as the account owner. This will prevent any further use of the account, and protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Please submit a new account verification form

At this point, your best option is to submit a new form with as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely as possible.

> Submit a new form

Helpful tips for filling out another form:

• Answer as many questions as you can.
  • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
  • Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
  • You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
  • Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com. Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “hotmail.co.se” rather than “hotmail.com”.

Ready?

> Submit a new form

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That would be ok, if I don't have to pay more for it. This is getting expensive, and I cannot keep paying for something I thought was free. I have had this account for many years, and don't understand why they cannot determine that It belongs to me. Why else would I pay you $58.00 to help me, if it wasn't mine?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
also, I sent the same information that I just gave you.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Do not accept remote assistance as that will not help in this case.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Here is the link, best thing is to put more email address and subject headers. the more the better when you answer these questions. https://account.live.com/acsr

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not going to. I will call everyone and tell them my email has changed to another address, after I do this one more time.
this is ridiculous
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

ok, I would put in a recovery phone number to prevent this from happening again

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Fine.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just wanted to let you know that now they are telling me I have submitted too many requests today. Thanks for nothing.
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry but we don't have any control over what Microsoft does. I have tried to help you to the best of my knowledge, unfortunately Microsoft doesn't give many options in these circumstances.