NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have received a medical form from New Zealand. I don't

Customer Question

I have received a medical form from New Zealand. I don't know what official technical format it's in, but it has pdf at the end of the address. I know I should be able to fill it out and return in on line, but I can't figure out how to allow the document to accept my name and the rest of the information I need to input. Can anyone there help? Thank you, ***** *****
Andrea Larson ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hello Andrea, how are you?

Usually if it's a PDF form, you will have to print it out and then send it to them once it's filled out, they don't allow you to edit the contents unless it's in a web format then converted to PDF.

There are some programs that allow you to edit PDF documents but they must be installed separately.

Does it specify in the document if you must fill it in using the computer or if it should be printed out first?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i was told I could fill it out and return it electronically - guess you are saying I can't?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

I can take a look at if for you and tell you whether it's editable or not.

Do you see the remote offer on your screen?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
forget it - I'll figure it out - I've already spent $40 on this exchange that was not helpful, and now you want $20 more? No thank you.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Let me see if I can modify the price for you, one moment

Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

That's the lowest I can set it to - both amounts are also fully refundable for 30 days if you're not happy with the outcome.

Would you like me to connect and help you get this done?