NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Why do I need permission to open my7 e-maI. THAT JUST

Customer Question

Why do I need permission to open my7 e-maI. THAT JUST STARTED ABOUT A WEEK AGO.. I KNOW I'm GETTING E-MAILS, BIT THEY DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE SCREEN. only A CERTAIN FEW. FOR SOME REASON I KNOW YOU MESSED UP MY COJPUITER AGAIN . WHAT PRAY TELL ISD OFFICVE 15 AND WHOI ASKED FOR IT/
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: i HAVE DELL LATITUDE 5530 AND ITTIMUM IS MY PROVIDER.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no i ASKED SPECIFICALLY NOT TO HAVE YOUR UPDATES WHEN YOU TRIED TO FORCE SYSTEM 10 TO THIS COMPUTER.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: FIX MJY E-MAIL
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?