NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I need 2 - EXCEL 2010 (same data) Chart formating & template

Customer Question

I need 2 - EXCEL 2010 (same data) Chart formating & template files sent to me:
I have 3 sets of data that I need to make into 2 vertical column charts (or whatever type is best).
Set 1 = % Attainment (0-100)
Set 2 = 9 Questions (could be n questions at some point)
Set 3 = 5 Divisions that were reviewed on the 9 Questions in #2
CHART 1 = Set 1 on y1 (left) axis, Set 2 on x1. Set 3 on x2 (comparing each Div on each Question)
CHART 2 = Set 1 on y1 (left) axis, Set 3 on x1. Set 2 on x2 (comparing each Question on each Division)I have scribbled some examples I can attach for "some" clarity.
PLEASE, if you can do it, GREAT...If you can't & want to experiment with me, I don't have time, so PLEASE pass.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

I can certainly do this for you. I need quite a bit more detail than "9 questions" (what are they? how are the answers collected? are there multiple choices? are there dropdowns?) and "% attainment" (attainment of what? how measured? data obtained from where?).

Charts compare each question on each division and each division on each question. Divisions of what? Are you referring to quintiles of responses? Etc., etc.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
QUESTIONS {what are they?} = Did (9 different ) XX happen?
QUESTIONS {how are the answers collected?} = Irrelevant
QUESTIONS {are there multiple choices?} = Yes/No + the ability to Superscript a digit for N/As
QUESTIONS {are there dropdowns?} = No
"% attainment" {attainment of what?} = % of the n Divisions' responses to the Questions (0-100%)
% attainment" {how measured?} = calculated manualy and entered by user
% attainment" {data obtained from where?} = Manually input on the excel SS to be imported into the chart.
ALL data to be imported into the chart from data manually input into the SS
Charts compare each question on each division and each division on each question. {Divisions of what?} = Dvisions/Units of a corporation

I need you to deliver a spreadsheet with CONCRETE EXAMPLES of what you want. What you have presented doesn't come close to constituting a spec that someone can deliver to. Perhaps one can deliver to it, but we'll be going back and forth for days. And I certainly need WAY more guidance than "titles, legends, area for notes." Thank you for your perseverance. I don't want to read minds and get it wrong.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This isn't troubleshooting a computer or software. You can either create the chart with editable cells to flow from the editable spreadsheet or you can't. If you can't based on the info I've given you, pass on to the next Expert.
Please confirm & advise

I would hope any expert would want a complete specification to work with so that he doesn't end up with a vaguely compliant solution that has to be modified ten times. Let me take a look at these files. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK. I'll take that risk. We're done. Good Bye
Expert:  George Sibiya replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

May you please send images of your three data sets with just the column headers, or simply list the column headers of your three data sets and I will help.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Attached is the spread sheet format with editable cells to change back toi the proper info.
Also attached are "DESIRED" 2 scribbled charts that I would like the data to populate and create the 2 charts spoke about above.
Please advise if you are online.

I see no one else has picked this up in more than six hours. Would you like to try again, devoting a little more time to requirements' analysis so it will be possible to give you an actual, useful result? Thank you for your perseverance.

Oh, sorry, gsib, I didn't mean to overpost you if you're working on this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.