NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Was running Win 10 when hard disk crashed. Had successful

Customer Question

Was running Win 10 when hard disk crashed. Had successful data restore but techs installed original Win 7 OS. I need to get Office 365 back to be able to run latest Excel spreadsheets I was working on. Do I need to purchase Win 10 again & then Win Office 365 again (in that order)?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Did you upgrade to windows 10 for free? If you did it gives you a digital reservation for you to due it again. Your information is stored in the BIOS.

Would you like office 365 on your windows 7 pc or would you like windows 10? Either or should be fine and I can help you pull the licence and upgrade again to windows 10.

Regards

Kevin