NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a problem with Outlook and I can't get in to MS

Customer Question

I have a problem with Outlook and I can't get in to MS chatline. They will send me some instruction if I open a new mail acct but I already have two of them and don't want another, even temporarily. My problem: My daughter's company was recently acquired and she was given a new e-mail address. We used to communicate daily, but her new e-mails are never received by my Outlook. She even tried e-mailing them to her home and forwarding them from there, but they don't come into my mailbox(s). How can I give her access. She says she has some customers who have the same problem now, and I need to fix it on my end (my outlook) but MS won't let me on with the passwords I had. cjs
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

What is the email account (address) you need the password *****?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Byron, please don't do what the last expert did. He just sent me to the same MS Outlook page that requested my password ***** I DON'T HAVE THE OLD PASSWORD. I can't seem to access my account:***@******.***. They send me a coded (starred out) message but I can't access it in 'English' so I can use the password.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if I let you 'securely connect' what would you be doing?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my e-mail is ***************@**********. I am waiting for your answer please.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not getting any answers from you. I am waiting for your answer still. If you are unable to help, please process a refund of my charge.
*********** *********
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

I believe Byron will be back with you soon.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You never answered my very first problem and never got back to me on it. I'm not going to continue paying more and more fees when I get no answer or satisfaction. All my original problems stand as stated. I went in and white listed my daughter's office e-mail address and was able to receive ONE single e-mail from that address, then it went back to being blocked. I need to open the connection permanently. cjs
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All I've received from your service is offers to 'go into my system' and increased prices or join a program that will deduct money from my credit card monthly. I'm not going to do these more expensive alternatives. If $18 didn't get me an answer or at least an attempt at an answer from you guys, why would I go on? I may have to request a refund.
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

I'm happy to take this over and help, or send you on your way with a refund. Let me know.

Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

I'm not the original expert, but again will take this if you want me to. If I don't hear back from you today, i'll send this in for a refund.