Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert

I have been trying for 2 days now to set up a gmail account

Customer Question

I have been trying for 2 days now to set up a gmail account in my new copy of Microsoft Office/Outlook 2016. It won't set up automatically and I can't find the proper settings to do it manually. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.