NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I HAVE AN ACCESS DATA FILES FOR OUR FISHING TOURNAMENTS FOR

Customer Question

i HAVE AN ACCESS DATA FILES FOR OUR FISHING TOURNAMENTS FOR SEVERAL YEARS. i AM NOT VERY EXPERIENCED IN SQL. i PREVIOUSLY USED THE EXPRESSION BELOW IN A QUERY TO FIND THE LARGEST WT OF ALL FISH IN A SINGLE RECORD, BUT IT IS NOW GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT TOO MANY ARGUMENTS. THE EXPRESSION THAT HAS WORKED CORRECTLY IS
Maximum(Nz([Bluefish Weight]),Nz([Sea Mullet Weight]),Nz([Spanish Weight]),Nz([Black Drum Weight])).
IN THE CURRENT DATA FILE THIS EXPRESSION IS NOT WORKING IS
Expr1: Maximum(Nz([FL 1 WT]),Nz([FL 2 WT]),Nz([FL 3 WT]),Nz([FL 4 WT]),Nz([RD 1 WT]),Nz([RD 2 WT]),Nz([RD 3 WT]),Nz([RD 4 WT]))
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Is this Microsoft SQL or MySQL? Is the database online?

Regards

Kris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I AUTHORIZED THE REMOTE AT $38 AND IT SAID IT COULD NOT CONNECT THEN THE OFFER OF $63 CAME UP
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THE DATA FILE IS IN ACCESS
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I ALSO SEE I SENT THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER THE CORRECT NUMBER IS(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

The cost for remote is $68, I only get $20.

It will take a while to study the tables and write an up to date query for you.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Please accept and send me the file for insertion.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I ALSO SIGNED UP FOR THE MONTHLY SERVICE. CAN I ADD ANOTHER QUESTION? THE OTHER QUESTION IS THAT FOR THIS DATA FILE THE CONTESTANTS WEIGH IN UP TO 2 FLOUNDER AND 2 RED DRUM ON SAT AND UP TO 2 FL AND 2 RD ON SUNDAY. AT THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT I NEED TO COUNT THE 2 HEAVIEST FLOUNDER AND THE 2 HEAVIEST RED DRUM TO BE USED IN THE PRIZE DETERMINATION.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I CANT SEEM TO SEND THE FILE. THE ERROR MESSEAGE IS "WE'RE SORRY - AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I SEEMS I CAN SEND A TEXT FILE BUT NOT THE ACCESS FILE. ARE YOU STILL THERE?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ARE YOU STILL THERE?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE OFFLINE NOW. THEY ARE SENDING YOU A MESSAGE. IF YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE PLEASE OPT OUT OF THE QUESTION SO THEY CAN ASSIGN IT TO ANOTHER EXPERT. ALSO, PER THE INSTRUCTIONS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I AM EMAILING THE ACCESS FILE TO SUPPORT @JUST ANSWER SINCE IT IS NOT ACCEPTING THE UPLOAD.