Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

I purchased Microsoft Office (home and student) in 2015 when

Customer Question

I purchased Microsoft Office (home and student) in 2015 when I purchased a new iMac. I created a password ***** that time, but when I have tried to download updates, my password ***** ***** accepted. Can I create a new password ***** retrieve my old one? The password ***** thought I created at the time was Oscar123. My email address is***@******.***. There are several different numbers on the bottom of the package Office came in, but I don't know if any of them would be helpful for you to know. Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you on a mac?

If so, when it asks you for a password, it is actually asking you for the password ***** log into your mac with

Please respond with details if you do not have a mac. If you do, that is what it is asking you for.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.