NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have created a monster! I needed to access my classes at

Customer Question

I have created a monster! I needed to access my classes at and it would not allow my entry because I created classes under 2 accounts I can no longer remmeber the passwords for. I have***@******.*** and***@******.***. These were personal microsoft accounts. My work account is***@******.***. Ph =(###) ###-#### I need to get the passwords so I can access the classes and delete last year classes and create new ones. Our textbook is at this site and I cannot access my own account due to overkill on my part. Is there anyway to help me gain entry. says the classes can only be deleted under those accounts and will remain a really confusing mess with both old and new classes until I can gain access to end the confusion. Thank you in advance for helping an old techno dummy. I appreciate it. Respectfully, ***** ***** McLaughlin Chapin HS El Paso TX.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

You mentioned a lot of issues Normal. It may be best if I connect to your computer from here to make sense of whats going on, and help you regain access to your lost accounts on screen directly.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.