NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I produce 11x17 brochures on Publisher 2016. They contain

Customer Question

Hello. I produce 11x17 brochures on Publisher 2016. They contain text boxes and multiple images. On the back of the brochure I use a large photo that covers 2/3 of the page. I make this image 70% transparent as a background for the other photos and text. The transparent image would not print but I discovered that if I converted the publisher document to a pdf, it would print correctly. This week, I made a couple of minor text changes to two brochures that I had had no problem printing correctly on the first run. This time, the pdf preview shows the image in full color. I tried deleting it and putting the image back in then resaving as a pdf and the same issue occurred. This is true for two different brochures. Has there been some change to publisher or other glitch that could be causing this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello. Sorry for the delay in responding. I hope you can assist me.