NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Everytime I close Word 2016 in my Mac I get this

Customer Question

Hi, everytime I close Word 2016 in my Mac I get this errorMicrosoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: McBook Air
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Word's and other softwares
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have a problem with EndNote. I am missing its toolbar even after updating both softwares
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the full and exact text of the error, please? include especially any error code, no matter how obscure it may appear. This is important to my figuring out what is wrong with the MS Word software.

Does MS Word close OK, after the error message? is there no further problem, and no problem with starting MS Word again?